Collaborative have the expertise, knowledge and hosting infrastructure to accommodate your small or large business hosting requirements. We offer a professional, reliable and cost effective hosting service.
Collaborative provide a secure, accessible solution, utilising our dedicated hosting platform, based on 24x7 reliability, major bandwidth and best practice security, including 256 bit SSL data encryption and no anonymous FTP access to our hosting servers as well as free technical support.
Data Centre and Network
Collaborative have three secure high performance dedicated hosting servers located within the TransACT data centre on Northbourne Avenue in Canberra. The data centre housing Collaborative’s servers are built on a State-of-the-art Cisco powered network, fully redundant network (no single point of failure), Dual gigabit uplinks to all data racks and three Global Tier-1 Upstream connections with load balancing, and automatic fail-over as well as local peering.
Secure Dedicated Hosting Servers
Collaborative's dedicated primary website hosting server is running the rock solid Linux CentOS operating system with PHP and Apache; the world’s most popular and secure web server. Our secure hosting servers are managed via our Parallel’s “Plesk” control panel; server management software developed specifically for the hosting service industry. Plesk is an awarding winning mature product, which is deployed in many professional hosting environments worldwide. Collaborative Systems servers have been configured with the highest levels of security with 256 bit data encryption, dedicated intrusion detection Plesk firewall and all servers are remotely managed by authorised and experienced Collaborative personnel only.
Data Centre Security
The TransACT data centre features:
- Monitoring of all access points to the building
- Security cameras that continually monitor the facility
- Physical security; a minimum of two layers for the carrier-grade site and three layers for the HP site
- Card access technology that tracks and records all door entry and exit transactions.
Network Operations Centre
- The Network Operations Centre (NOC) is manned 24 hours, every day of the year. NOC staff are highly trained and can provide telephone and on-site support if required.